Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who am I anyways?

I've been thinking a lot over the last few days.

Since I allowed myself to believe that I was on break, I've been a bit more playful, patient and even organized.  It got me thinking of my personality and what I've been over the last year or so.  I kinda don't like what I look back on.

I think that I've been "that guy" that looks too busy to care to those around him.  I see this in people hesitating to ask me favors.  I like doing favors.  I do think that we have a crazy schedule, but not as much as I allow myself to think it is.

I know that God has called me to have life now and have it to the full.  John 10:10 is very clear on that, so I've set a few goals for myself over the next months and desire to keep them.

I will not complain and whine through my surgery, going to kick it's butt.
I will read more again.
I will study more again.
I will laugh more again.
I will help my wife more again.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: