Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A few thoughts

OK, I'm going to do a few things that I'd like to share with the few that read,  maybe even pick up a few followers along the way.

I've struggled a bit with blogging (as evidenced by my streaky blogging habits) but actually really enjoy it and it's somewhat therapeutic doing it.  I've thought that I don't have enough to share, or good enough stuff or something like that, but that flies in the face of what I try to teach the people in my life (we are each uniquely and wonderfully made), so I'm challenging myself to a few things for this month.

  • We have a very nice camera that I don't use nearly enough of it's functions.  I have two goals for December
    • I'm turing the Two Peas in a Bucket 12 Weeks to Better Photos Course into my personal 12 Days of Christmas to Better Photos Course and will complete prior to Christmas Day
    • I'm going to participate in the December Photo Project (or DPP as the cool bloggers call it) and post a new photo every day for the month.  I hope that this both gets me taking more photos as well has forming a better habit of blogging regularly.
  • I've thought that we should have a cool name for our Blog (Currently The Bakers-nice but lame name) like our friends Pilgrims At Oak Ridge, Starbucks and Salvation, or Meant to Live.  We don't quite deserve one yet.  Assuming I complete both of the above tasks, I will allow myself to try and be creative
I also hope to throw in a smattering of the things that are bouncing around in my nugget. 

    No comments: