Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That LIST

So, the last few days have been rather productive for me.  I've been motivated to get that list done so that I can better enjoy the time I have with family that is coming up.  Rachelle had compiled quite the list over the semester and I've attacked it with vigor.

The garage is now reorganized, extra storage space added, plants planted, yards trimmed, doors painted, letters sent, fliers created (then edited and edited again), among many other things.

I'm happy to say that the only thing left is washing the cars, which the only reason I have not done that is the rain.  Why the motivation do you ask?

Well, come Friday, Rachelle's brother arrives with his family and the fun meter goes way up with awesome activities.  Then when they leave, 3 days later I have the 2 plates and 14 screws removed from my leg, so I'm going to be out of commission for a little bit before heading into another season of classes, trainings, coaching and all the other things that bless my life.

So That LIST, I scoff at you...until March or so....

No comments: