Monday, December 13, 2010

Too busy not to do this more often

Rachelle and I have talked a lot lately how busy the Bakers are right now, feeling like its almost always go-go-go from morning to night.

This morning I woke up and found the two older ones laying around in K2's bed just chatting.  Normally I would get them up and get them fed and going for the day (it really was that time), but this morning I chose to join them.  I didn't really have time (until I reflected on it later) to do this, soooo much to get done today, but after some laughs, some reflection on yesterday, a few cuddles and a few tickles, I realized that I really didn't have time NOT to do that.

Tonight marks the finish line for a crazy semester for me.  I'm looking forward to a few weeks of relaxed mornings with those kids.  They are just too awesome.

No comments: