Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nice Surprise

About a month ago, I made my weekly trip to Sprout's (the local fresh food market) for our weekly supply of fresh fruit and veggies. I paid for everything, put the kids in the car and drove off (notice I did not mention put the groceries in the car-DOH) I noticed about 1/2 hour later (after my weekly trip to Trader Joe's) and came back to find that nobody turned the groceries in, so I re-purchased my goodies and wrote off the $15 as a learning experience.

Today was the first time that I made the trip since that incident. We always use Juanita to check out because she and Ryan have a special bond. She asked me today about what happened and if anyone took care of me. I told her that they looked, but nothing ever came of it. She then explained to me how she thinks that they need to take care of their clients better and proceeded to give me a $15 credit toward my groceries for the day.

What a nice surprise that she would think of it and that she would do something about it!

No comments: