Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute kids

The Lord has blessed me tremeandously with kids that look like their mom, so they are awefully darn cute.

Kate continues to show the fact that she has Rachelle's academic bent. She's actually reading! We have a series that we got that are beginning readers from Rachelle's mom (who is in last year of teaching cleanout mode) and she's taken to them like a fish to water. The last few days she's read to us a couple of "Critter" books and one of those "If You" something with a mouse. Clearly, she is her mother's daughter. My lips still move when I read.

Ryan is becoming quite the little crackup. He's always wanting to do everything "My Big Self" unless you talk about his pacifier, then he wants to be a "Little Big Boy" (we tell him big boys don't use pacifiers). We also tell him to be on his best behavior and he lets us know that "I will be good have". He's a little cuddler and a sweetheart, the other day he even told Rachelle that she was "My Best Girl". Not to soften him up too much, as he is a climber/wrastler as well.

So Cute.

No comments: