Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stuff

Do you like stuff? What stuff do you have that you could do without? Is your stuff well used? Organized? Burdensome?

This is a difficult thing to think about, as my society and the environment I grew up in placed a lot of value on stuff.  In my family I am known to be a bit of a gadgeteer, enjoying all things electronic.
As I've matured (especially in the last few years) I've learned how unimportant stuff is.  Moving a few times helped us realize how much stuff we had that we didn't use, and I'm sure that there is plenty of that stuff still sitting around.  Fortunately, I am blessed enough to be married to a non-stuff person, who organizes the stuff that doesn't get tossed.  She has taught me well.

I even alphabetized my books the other day!

No comments: