Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meet Peg and Jack

A few days ago we awoke to two of our neighbors in our pool! They ended up leaving, but they came back again this morning.
They wouldn't tell us their names, so the kids named them Peg and Jack (also happens to be the names of my grandparents)
Here they are:



Jack is quite the swimmer, looks like he's hardly trying and he moves pretty quickly.

On another note, Chad, Teralynn, Makaila and Cole come to visit through Easter today, which means some fun, sun, baseball and golf for me.
My apologies to the Cubs fans that read this for mentioning the spring training baseball that's here and the Cubs that are here for the entire month of March at games that you can go to for $6 and where said Cubs fan could stay for free.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Wow, that hurts. I had planned on leaving a nice congenial comment about how jealous I am that you have a pool, cuz that rocks. But then you go and drag my heart through a pile of coals like that by mentioning my beloved cubs.

Just two weeks ago one of my friends called on a friday and I was a slacker and bad friend and didn't return his call until monday, at which time he told me he was in Florida at spring training and had called to invite me. Ack!! See if I ever delay returning a phone call again. I had no idea the stakes were so high. All of this to say the spring training issue is still a bit of a sensitive subject.

Oh well, the cubs never do well in spring training anyhow. soon and very soon the regular season will be upon us.

Have a good easter!
Jeff