Friday, August 17, 2007

Blessings

I have an overwhelming feeling of blessing today. What an awesome God we have.

  • I have a wonderful wife who is earnestly praying for God's will in our life, even if it doesn't match up with her will and plans (she's a good planner, you know)
  • I have a job that has allowed me the flexibility to spend an amazing amount of time with my kids in their formative years ( I could look at it as the real estate market stinks, and I have those days, too)
  • I have in-laws that are not "out-laws" :) and are more like parents to me than my own
  • I have high school friends that teach me so much about our God, while I am supposed to be the one teaching them
  • I have a God who loves me and cares for me. He confuses me and is teaching me something now, of this I am confident. What he is teaching me, I don't exactly know
  • I have a God that cares enough about me to awaken me to my selfish ways
  • I have a God that has my best interest in mind, even if I am not sure it is my best interest
  • I have a God that loves me so much, that he made the ultimate sacrifice for me

No comments: