Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Totally

So, I'm never remembering to get onto my blog and post, so here are some things that are swimming around in my little head lately.
  • I'm blessed with my family. Rachelle puts up with a lot with my job, and the kids are such a gift. Kate is starting 2nd grade, Ryan Kinder and Kara is a walking 9 month old with a firecracker personality.
  • This generation of teens needs to serve. They feel best connected when they are serving. I'm trying to figure out how to attach that to our outreach and what the best way to attach it is.
  • People are going to attack. I've dealt with a un-fun situation with a family within the group that I am reaching out to and these Christians are attacking me something fierce, naturally behind my back and refusing to sit and talk with me about the situation. I try to avoid it, but they are too close within this circle. Next may be grabbing a pastor from their church and sitting down to discuss.
  • The Volvo may be near death.
  • People surprise me less and less the more I get to know them.
  • I realize I lived a long time in a bubble in many ways.
  • God is good.

No comments: